Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It all started with progesterone cream…..

After the birth of my 3rd child, I had some crazy hormone things going on!  I tried all that I could think of to help balance what was so obviously out of balance.  I eventually went to see an integrative doctor who combines traditional medicine with a more holistic approach.  Long story short I ended up on a prescription bio-identical progesterone cream.   Hallelujah!  I finally found something that worked for me.  The progesterone cream provided relief from some very difficult symptoms, it also provided a major realization.  If this cream could soak through my skin and make such obvious changes in my body's chemistry, what about all the other products I was putting on my skin?  What were they doing to my body?
I began looking at the products I had in my bathroom:  face wash, astringent, zit cream, moisturizer, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, mouse, lotions, etc.  They all had lists of ingredients that I knew I wouldn't want in my body.  So I began to look into natural beauty products and this blog is my online journal of this natural product journey, the story of how I am becoming naturally Terra.

No comments:

Post a Comment